||Cecilia’s High Point Cafe
|Why make it at home?
||I will never understand why people are willing to pay $10+ for salad when there is limited cooking involved…
Making a salad requires going to a supermarket, buy the items and assemble and occasionally grilling.
||$9 for a meal for 2 ; with half a chicken left over that can be used to make nachos, eggs with chicken, etc.
- Caesar Salad Kit – $3.99
- Rotisserie Chicken – $4.99 (can keep 1/2 for another meal)
- 1 Avocado – $1.25
- Save money and takes only 5 minutes to assemble
- Going to a supermarket keeps you active by forcing you to walk
- Low calorie meal helping for diets and/or eating healthy
- Caesar Salad Kit
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Any other vegetable you like
- Assemble the caesar salad in a bowl
- Cut avocado, remove pit and scoop and toss in bowl
- Cut 1/2 chicken, shred and add to the salad